Social Media was originally designed for People. While it does wonders for brands, are you content (no pun intended) to be there? What more?
While social media is here to stay, social media platforms may however come & go. In the evolution of social media platforms, what more would you want out of it, as a brand? What next?
Questions that I ask myself/my team, and would love to discuss with you all:
1. How do brands interact better with people on social media?
2. How do people interact with each other about brands on social media, in a better way?
3. Is there an opportunity for a social media platform to be centered around brands / what brands stand for?
4. If at all, can such a platform be built out of India?
5. How can marketing be done best with & via people v/s at them?