WPP’s Got Talent
And boy do we know it!
As you’ve been made aware, we are changing things up quite a bit this year for Stream South Africa.
• The invitations are for CEO’s & CMO’s only, on both agency and client-side
• Our industry guest-list is also getting an over-haul with some really big names set to join us at Spier
• The agenda has received a makeover
• We have Stephan Pretorius as our WPP host and so much more in store!
To add to the festivities this year, we would like to run our first-ever WPP’s Got Talent.
We are giving away 10 tickets to any of the superstars in your businesses that submit a discussion topic and are selected to come to Stream.
This is not only an amazing way to recognise our talent, but to showcase our rock-stars to our most-important clients!
We would like you, the WPP CEO Council to invite everyone in your organization to submit a discussion topic and brief overview of the talk on this link here before Friday 6 September.
We will then go through the topics and the descriptions and create a shortlist, who will be invited to present their talk (no longer than 45 mins max) at The Base in Bryanston (or via Videocon) on Thursday, 26 September, where we will select 10 talented rock-stars that will be invited to give their talks at Stream as part of our discussions.
- There will be no cost to you, the business of the selected rock-star for the ticket to attend Stream
- Your business would cover travel to get to Stream
- Topics for discussions do not need to be about our industry, but relevant to
Looking forward to seeing some really amazing discussions come through!
For any questions, please contact The Stream Team.
WPP’s Got Talent